Enjoy this refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail recipe!
Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail Ingredients:
*1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
*Pink Lemonade drink (we used Minute Maid)
*Lemon Lime soda
optional – 1 cup pineapple to garnish
EASY Drink Recipe Directions:
- Pour 2 cups of lemon lime soda in a pitcher.
- Pour 2 cups of ice to your pitcher.
- In blender, add 1 cup of strawberries.
- Add 1 cup of pink lemonade drink (we used Minute Maid) to blender.
- Add 1 cup of ice to blender.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds.
- Pour everything in the drink pitcher and serve!
Now you’re ready to be the talk of the party! This Strawberry Lemonade recipe is VERY popular anytime we make it! In fact we usually have to make several batches because we rarely have any left! It certainly doesn’t last long! Below are some other fun summer activities and recipes for you to enjoy!