Although this Seuss inspired printable Lacing Activity is great for graduation too! (or any time of year!) Below you’ll find basic directions and our free printable file! I recommend laminating for the best results!
“Oh the Places You’ll Go” Lacing Activity Materials:
“Oh the Places You’ll Go” Lacing Activity Instructions:
1. Print and cut out the “Oh the Places You’ll Go” file below. You can use the orange arrow trim as a guide for cutting out the graphic.
2. Lay onto a piece of card stock.
3. Using a glue stick cover all across the surface of the piece of card stock you are using. Especially around the border.
4. Place the “Oh the Places You’ll Go” graphic on top of the glue and smooth it down completely. Let the glue dry. (I recommend using a laminator at this point to make it last longer!)
5. Once the glue has dried completely, use a hole punch● to make holes on every other arrow point in the trim of the card stock-backed graphic.
6. Tie a knot in the end of a long piece of yarn. The knot should be big enough to prevent it from going through the holes you just punched in the paper.
7. Have your child thread the yarn up and down through the holes in the paper.