Our amazing Oh the Places You’ll Go cupcakes inspired by Dr. Seuss are SO delicious and very popular – I hope you enjoy them!
There have been SO many creative spins on the phrase “Oh the Places You’ll Go” from our favorite Dr. Seuss children’s book – and these Oh the Place You’ll Go cupcakes help you celebrate the sweet times in life! It pairs perfectly with our balloon paper craft also based on the book! Whether you need a treat for kindergarten graduation or for Read Across America day – this is fun to make no matter what the celebration!
Oh the Places You’ll Go Cupcake Ingredients:
1 box Funfetti Cake Mix, baked to package directions in mini cupcake form
1 16 oz. Container Whipped Topping
Sprinkles (we used these confetti sprinkles)
Food Coloring—Pink, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange, and Green
Mini Cupcake Liners
Oh the Places You’ll Go Cupcake Directions:
1. After prepared mini cupcakes are completely cooled, cut out a small hole in the middle of each one.
2. Fill each hole with the confetti sprinkles.
3. Divide the whipped topping into 6 separate bowls, and mix in each food coloring color to desired color.
4. Spoon into 6 piping bags.
5. Starting with your bottom color, fill the top of the cupcake in a thin, circular pattern. Using next color, pipe a little bit smaller circle on top of the bottom color leaving the edges of the first color showing.
6. Continue on with all your colors. You should have a tall, cone shape pattern on your cupcake.
OH the places you’ll go…..for this sweet treat! It’s a fun surprise and super delicious! The great thing about kids is that their dessert doesn’t have to be perfect – it just has to taste good! These Oh the Places You’ll Go Cupcakes are perfect not only for Dr. Seuss decorations but also for preschool / kindergarten graduation celebrations!