This healthy Halloween kid’s snack is the perfect non-spooky treat for after school and Halloween parties! Meet “Grapenstein”! It’s super easy to make and store in the fridge for later too! It’s pretty easy to figure out just by looking at the photo but below I’ve broken everything down in a step by step tutorial in case you need an extra hand figuring out how to make this delicious Halloween healthy kid’s snack!
Marshmallows (1 per cup)
2 blue M&M’s per cup
- Wrap a piece of electrical tape around the rim of the clear plastic cup.
- Next, you are going to layer a second piece of tape on the cup. But for this piece, cut some jagged areas and some fringe to give your Grapenstein a hair-do.
- Wrap the tape around just under the first piece of tape to complete the hair.
- Wash your grapes and dry them. Fill the glass half-way with grapes.
- Cut a marshmallow in half. Be careful not to cut all the way through though. Open it out and on the sticky side of the marshmallow stick on two small blue M&M eyes.
- Put the marshmallow eyes into the cup.
- Fill the remaining areas of the cup with green grapes.
- Using electrical tape or even washi tape, cut a small piece to make the mouth and stitches.
- That’s it! Your healthy snack is ready!
If you loved this spooky snack you’ll also love these non-spooky kid’s snacks!