Ideas that your kids will love to just add a little
crazy memories into your summer!
1. Build a Brick Wall (not kidding! It looks like fun!)
2. Paint your Fence- Let your kids make your backyard a mural!
3. Plant a Butterfly Garden. (or a Fairy Garden!)
4. Go Geocaching.
5. Make a mud pit or have a mud fight! (our kids favorite!)
6. Build an obstacle course.
7. Build a Treehouse or Club Fort.
8. Build an Enormous erupting volcano (baking soda, vinegar, red food dye!)
9. Make a time capsule- then bury it!
10. Make a pinata
11. Shoot Rockets (I recommend Estes Rockets)
12. Have a Luau in your backyard.
Do you have any fun and unique ideas to keep your kids busy for the rest of the summer?