The weather has just been nasty outside lately and when you’ve got a preschooler (or several kiddos!) at home cooped up indoors you definitely want to keep them productive!
I always turn online for some great crafts and activities to do with kids on rainy days to keep the occupied and learning so I wanted to put together a list of some fun ones that I have found online!
Here are quite a few great kids crafts to do on rainy days (or any day!)! Most of these can be adapted to working with larger groups as well! AND Don’t MISS our newest post “6 Sensory Activities for Kids at Home & at School“!
- Glitter Homemade Slime
- Minion Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- DIY Travel Sorting Game For Toddlers
- Water bottle Lava Lamps
- How To Make A Treasure Map
- How To Make Homemade Edible Finger Paints
- Kitchen Sensory Bin
- Three Ingredient Homemade Finger Paint
- Three Rainy Day Activities
- Rainy Day Duck Craft
- Bubble Painting
- Handprint Flower Garden
- Make Your Own Pet Rocks
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflower Stamp Craft
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Play Dough
- No Cook Scented Play Dough
- 3D Doily Flowers
- Bubble Wrap Sheep
- DIY Washable Sidewalk Chalk
- Marble Painting
PLUS some BONUS crafts that we’ve posted in the past: