Valentine’s Day to my kids pretty much equate to pizza parties and candy – so I thought this fun Valentine’s Day Pizza Paper Plate craft would be a fun activity with them! It’s super easy to do with a class size of preschoolers or students and you can just swap out markers instead of paint for less mess!
Pizza Valentine’s Paper Plate Craft Materials:
1. Place an old piece of newspaper onto your craft surface before you start.
2. Use your scissors to cut the sides off of one paper plate to make a large triangle.
3. Paint the slanted sides red for the sauce and let dry (use a hair dryer for a quicker dry time).
4. Then paint yellow inside the red outline for the cheese and let dry.
5. Next paint the top brown for the crust and let dry.
6. Cut several different sized small hearts from your craft foam or colored paper and glue them onto your pizza slice.
7. Now glue your pizza slice onto your paper plate and write “You stole a pizza my heart” onto your plate.
Easy peasy! This is a great craft for any age group and cheaper than buying pre-made craft kits!
Check out some of our free Valentine’s Day Printables below: