Celebrate Discovery’s Shark Week (one of my boys favorite times of the year!) with these fun and simple Pinterest-inspired shark shooters! Let your kids make these shark themed Jello cups themselves or surprise them with some cool treat fun! These are SO easy to make and even more fun to eat! You can buy shark gummies at your local candy store, Amazon, or on eBay.
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups boiling water to the box of jello. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 2 cups of cold water to the jello mixture.
3. Place liquid jello into shot glass-like containers.
4. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
5. Spoon whipped cream on top of each shot glass
6. Place a gummy shark on top of whipped cream.
Other Great Shark & Beach Ideas:
Shark Ice Cubes
Shark Nautical Drinks
Healthy Ocean Fish Snack
Shark Tooth Sensory Bin
FREE Printable Shark Facts
Don’t Wake the Sharks Game
Shark Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Life Preserver Doughnuts
Shark Fin Waffles