One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish – one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books for children for counting and learning colors with kids! This easy Dr. Seuss party idea can easily be prepped the night before with just a few ingredients! Check out our recipe tutorial below:
Fish are so fun and there are a zillion activities you can do with this book for your Seuss Day celebrations! This recipe is easy to make and be made a head of time (like late at night!) if you’re busy like me! It really takes minimal prep and minimal clean up but comes with a big “OOOHH AHHH” factor!
Don’t forget to print our FREE Seuss inspired bookmarks, reading certificates, reading logs and MORE!
One Fish Two Fish Ingredients:
One Fish Two Fish Directions:
1. Prepare the lemon and berry blue gelatin according to package directions in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour each flavor into individual small clear cups.
3. Refrigerate until the gelatin is partially set, approximately an hour.
4. Place one fish into each cup, about halfway in.
5. Put back into refrigerator for about another hour, or until firm.
I’d love to hear about your Seuss Day celebration! Just leave a comment below sharing your ideas with us! If you’re looking for more Dr. Seuss related ideas scroll through all of our Seuss posts here or check out a few popular ones below!