Halloween Cat Cookies for Kids!
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
- 1 tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- approx. 54 pieces candy corn
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- Red shoestring licorice, cut into small pieces
- 9 thin chocolate wafer quartered
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool.
- Cut off yellow tips from 18 pieces of candy corn (discard orange and white portion or save for another use – or eat of course!). Frost cookies with chocolate frosting.
- Immediately decorate with two whole candy corns for eyes, a yellow candy corn tip for nose, six licorice pieces for whiskers and two wafer quarters for ears. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen
from Taste of Home
So cute! Am now a follower and a fellow teacher!
Oh my gosh! These are so cute!
Comments are closed.