Back to School Cupcake Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
- Yellow, green, and white frosting
- Red Skittles or MandM’s
- Small plastic bag
- Rubber band or twist tie
- Chocolate-covered graham crackers
- White Good and Plenty candies
- Cover the cupcakes with yellow frosting and allow them to sit for an hour before decorating. Dab each red Skittle or MandM with a bit of green frosting for the apple’s leaf, then set them aside.
- Put a tablespoon or two of white frosting into a small plastic bag for piping. Cut a very small hole in a corner of the bag, twist the top of the bag closed, and secure it with a rubber band or twist tie. Piping the frosting gently out of the hole, write messages on the chocolate-covered graham crackers. Leave space at the bottom of the cookie, where it’ll be stuck into the cupcake.
- Cut a groove in the cupcake’s frosting with a knife, then fit a blackboard into the groove. Add one Skittle or M&M apple and a piece of Good and Plenty chalk, as shown
Recipe found on familyfun.go.com
so perfect, and easy! I think I'm going to make these for our preschool class!
Very cute! I love it!
So cute! I love making cupcakes! What a neat idea for a welcome back!
Comments are closed.