Tractors hold such a strong fascination over kids of all ages! You may not be able to head out to the farm where you live but here you can try these 10 tractor themed educational crafts, activities, and printables for your preschool and kindergarten kids at home! Using kid’s favorite objects to help them learn basic things like letters and numbers is a great way to encourage learning! The more interactive the better!
- Learning Letters? Check out this T is for Tractor activity from Totally Tots.
- Want a more hands-on craft? These Tractor Tracks from Craftulate are sure to get your kids excited!
- Or you can check out this variation of Painting with Tractors from Munchkins and Moms!
- Prepping for kindergarten? Check out this adorable Alphabet Construction Site from My Nearest and Dearest.
- I LOVE Sensory bins and this Construction Site Sensory Bin created by Dirt and Boogers is awesome!
- And if your child loves farm make sure to create this Harvest Sensory Bin too by Little Bins for Little Hands!
- Nothing captures your child’s personality better in a keepsake than this Tractor Foot Print art from Sugar Aunts!
- Just want a regular craft? Learn Create Love has this fun Tractor Craft for your kiddo.
- And to top it all off Royal Baloo has a free Tractor Themed Printable Pack for grades K-2!