Spring Cupcake Cup Paper Bouquet Craft
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
While you’re waiting for spring flowers to pop out of the ground you can still bring the look of spring indoors by creating your own flower bouquets out of cupcake cups. Making your own spring cupcake cup bouquet is easy for kids and adults and the end result is perfect for using as party decor, a festive centerpiece, or to make your own greeting cards! Here is how you can make your own.
Pipe cleaners or silk flower stems
Assorted paper cupcake cups
TIP: Choose a variety of colors and styles to make your bouquets really pop!
1. If using silk flower stems, remove the blooms so you just have the stems. If using pipe cleaners, you can just use them as is.
2. Turn your cupcake cups inside out. This way the pattern and color is visible.
3. Trim the cupcake cups down into various sizes. The idea is to layer them inside of each other and create various colors and shapes. Begin by trimming the edges of the cup into waves and try placing them inside of each other for various designs.
4. You can now start layering your cups to create the flowers. Add a dab of glue to the back of each cup or segment and paste it inside one main cup. You can layer as many cups as you wish to get the look you want.
5. Once the cups are in place and glued, poke a hole in the center with a pencil. You can now thread the flower on the stems or through the pipe cleaners.
6. Gather all of the stems together and place them in a colorful cup or vase.
Your spring cupcake bouquet is now ready to be enjoyed! As you can see it is colorful, cute, and ready to welcome spring. Give one a try! It’s even a super cute idea for kids to make for Mother’s Day!