This adorable shark themed snack is perfect for ocean themed birthday parties or celebrating Discovery Channel’s Shark Week in July! It’s a great addition to our Shark SNACK ATTACK post you can find here and a MUST MAKE with our Shark Sensory Jar! This recipe idea requires a little patience but as you can see they turn out adorable so it’s totally worth it!
Mini chocolate donuts
white chocolate chips
black craft foam
1. Place white chocolate chips around the center of the doughnut with the tips pointing inward.
2. Slice a 1” long, 1⁄4” deep cut in the back of doughnut.
3. Cut 2” fins from black craft foam.
4. Slip fin in the back of the doughnut.
5. Add candy eyes.
6. Eat them before they eat you!
SHARK-errific IDEAS for KIDS