HELP ME VOTE + $15 CASH Giveaway!
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
Our school needs YOUR help!! They have entered in a HUGE contest through U.S. Cellular – the 1st place school receives $150,000 and the 17 runner-ups win $50,000 to use on anything that they need at their school!! I would LOVE your vote if your school isn’t already participating. You can only vote once per person. If you’d rather not help our school by voting and just want to enter the $15 cash giveaway then just skip down to the bottom of this post for the Rafflecopter form.
1. Visit U.S. Cellular and look for the button that says “VOTE NOW” and click it.
2. At the top right of the page click on “SIGN IN”
3. If you don’t already have an account you’ll need to Register.
4. After you’ve signed up and registered look on the right side of page to “Vote For Your School Now” and type in zip code 50219 then hit Enter.
5. Scroll down to the very bottom of the list and click on “PEORIA CHRISTIAN SCHOOL”.
6. Click “VOTE FOR US”.
7. A box will pop up for you to put in a unique voting code. Below this I have posted quite a few UNIQUE promo codes. This means ONLY ONE PERSON can use EACH code. PLEASE PLEASE if you choose to help us vote leave a note in the comments if you use one of these codes and I will immediately take it off of the post list!! Insert your code in the box, and you’ll need to hit “Cast my vote” twice – then you’re done!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
HERE are the UNIQUE CODES – Only ONE can be used per person. If the code you chose will not work PLEASE come back for a different code. I am trying my hardest to update it as much as possible! If you choose a code to use please copy/paste it into the comments below and I will remove it from the list!
A little bit about our school:
The school started in 1904 (WOW!) and has remained open as a small Christian school in a farming community here in Iowa. We have about 55 students right now and strive for the best individualized education that you can provide in a school setting. My husband is currently the principal but we have a HUGE community behind us and way more volunteers than we even have staff! We encourage hands-on learning, field trips, and all those great things that you used to have growing up! We appreciate any time you offer us in helped to vote for our school!
I tried to vote for you, but when I go to put in the voting code, it goes back to the main page. I tried several times. Sorry.
Sherie did you sign in or register first?
Voted for your school using 5KE3WCF.
Thank you SO much Brian!! We really appreciate your vote!
I tried to vote for you but the unique code box kept disappearing before I could enter the code. Tried about a half dozen times. I will try again in a little bit.
Oh how bizarre! :/ Thanks for checking back – hopefully it’s just a glitch!
I voted and used this code: M93TSZ6
Thank you SO much Kelly for helping out our school! Every vote counts!
register to vote with code G6HQFUE
YEAH!! Thanks SO much mom!! 🙂 We’re really trying to push this big for the school this year since they were so close last year!
I voted for your school Sissy:) I used code MDZ141A and the codes OW26YM9
OJEUA9O AND Y7QN60F were already invalid:)
Thank you SOOO much Liz!! 🙂 Thank Sissy too!
I voted using the code LE1YSPD – Good Luck!! 🙂
Thank you SO much Kari!! I appreciate it!
Thank you so much for posting this on your blog! It is awesome to see the votes that are coming in! Doing our part to round up votes as well!
“Your vote has been submitted!
Your school has been added to your account. You can also follow other schools to see what they are doing to get the word out in their communities.”
I used to code: LT53T5L
I believe it worked! Hope you guys win!!
I voted with code SGD914R. Good luck to your school!
did you choose a winner? And did your school win?
Yes I’m sorry – I realize now that the winner did not show up on the Rafflecopter form! I’ve fixed it! The contest is open through the end of the month so we won’t know for a few more weeks!!
Comments are closed.