My kids LOVE robots – what kid doesn’t?! I created 8 FREE robot coloring pages for kids that are sure to put a smile on their face! There are all sorts of different robots to choose from so kids can pick their own styles! Just print the coloring pages below!
These are even great to print for birthday parties and free center time activities! Make sure you follow our link below for tons of robot-themed craft and activity ideas as well as DIY robot party decor too! Please PIN this page, share it with your friends and spread the joy of robots!
If you have a child who hates coloring, there are a TON more things you can use these coloring pages for!
Sensory Activity Ideas Using these Robot Pages:
- Have kids use puffy paint to strengthen hand muscles.
- Smear glue on the robots then pour salt over the top. You can then drop food coloring or “paint” on the salt with watered down colors.
- Print out and cut two of the same robot page then glue the blank sides together to make a two sided robot!
- Color craft materials to glue on top! For example, use pipe cleaners on robot arms and antennaes.
- Place the robot inside a ziploc bag with several squirts of paint for a “mess free” paint experience.
PRINT HERE: 8 Robot Coloring Pages PDF
More FUN Robot Activities for Kids: