End of the School Year HOME Activities for Your Kids!
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
School’s ALMOST out! And whether your kids are homeschooled or attend school I bet they are starting to get that “end of the school year craze”! There are a bunch of fun ways to help your kids get through those last few weeks of school! First, make sure that they get a good breakfast every morning! Then why not try celebrating their success in school this year with some of these fun ideas!
- Take the kids out for a special breakfast on the last day of school!
- Let your kids make “It’s Summer” cards to hand out in class.
- Write “School’s Out” on your car windows as a surprise when you pick your kids up!
- Send your kids on a scavenger hunt about a special summer activity you are planning.
- Have Chalk Art contests about their favorite school activity.
- Take a trip to your local bookstore or library for some “Summer Reading Activities”
- Have your kids sign up for summer classes at your local recreation office.
- Help your kids make “Autograph” books to take on the last day of school.
- Surprise them with small treats when they come home from school each day.
- Have your kids make their teachers special handmade gifts.
These are great ideas! We are going to make small handmade gifts for our sons teachers and try to get all the kids in his class together for a pool day over the summer. Hoping it works out!
Thanks for Sharing!
Comments are closed.