Make Your Own Lemonade Soda
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
You know that I wish I had the time to do all of the science experiments out there with my kids! I dont have pictures of us doing it (because I currently don’t have any lemons!) but here is the instructions that I found on the Science Kids website- let me know if you do it & how it turns out!!
1. Squeeze as much lemon juice as possible into the glass.
2. Pour in an equal amount of water.
3. Stir in 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
4. Add sugar if you want it sweeter.
5. Drink your very own lemonade soda!
*The bubbles that form from the baking soda mixing with the lemon water are carbon dioxide. To do another carbon dioxide experiment to go along with this check out my Dancing Raisins post.