Finding Dory Rice Krispy INGREDIENTS:
3 (2.2 oz) individual Rice Krispies bars – cut in half OR 9×9 pan Rice Krispies (recipe below)
2 Tablespoons solid shortening
1/2 cup Wilton royal blue candy melts
1/2 cup Wilton orange candy melts
3 yellow candy fruit slices
3 orange candy fruit slices
Betty Crocker cookie icing in a squeeze pouch
Black icing in a tube
6 chocolate chips
Basic Rice Krispy Recipe:
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
Two 10 oz. bags of marshmallows
10 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Basic Rice Krispy DIRECTIONS:
1. Spray a 9×9 pan with a non-stick coating spray and set aside.
2. In a large sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat.
3. Add the marshmallows to the butter, stirring constantly until melted.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the cereal until well-coated.
5. Transfer the cereal mixture to prepared pan and press down firmly.
6. Cool for 30 minutes and cut into 6 large bars.
Decorating DORY Rice Krispy: