How adorable is this Kermit the Frog inspired Muppet apple snacks for kids? And they are so easy to make too! You don’t need to be a fancy decorator or chef for these peanut butter and fluff dip treats! Plus it’s a great healthy snack for kids that will not only put a smile on their face but they’ll gobble it up!
Kermit the Frog Apple Ingredients:
1 Green apple
1 Red apple
½ cup of peanut butter
½ cup of fluff
1 edible marker
- Take your green apple and slice it in half from stem to end.
2. Slice a small slice off both sides of the green apple making one end more narrow.
3. With a paring knife cut a moon shape in the center of the apple.
4. Cut the same shape out of the red apple and firmly place it in where you removed the moon shape on the green apple.
5. Cut your marshmallow in half.
6. With your edible marker make the eyes. With the sticky side down place on top of your apple. The marshmallow will be sticky enough to stick to the apple.
7. With the other half of your green apple cut triangle shapes for Kermit’s neck ruffle.
8. In a small bowl mix peanut butter and fluff together until smooth. Serve with the apples!