- 24 chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
- 12-ounce package of chocolate chips
- 24 marshmallows
- tube of yellow decorators’ frosting
- Set the chocolate-striped cookies stripes down on a wax-paper-covered tray, spacing them well apart.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler.
- One at a time, stick a wooden toothpick into a marshmallow, dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, and promptly center it atop a cookie.
- Using a second toothpick to lightly hold down the marshmallow, carefully pull out the first toothpick.
- Chill the hats until the chocolate sets, then pipe a yellow decorators’ frosting buckle on the front of each hat.
Recipe taken from http://www.familyfun.go.com/