Introducing The Lorax + #SeventhGen Prize Pack Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
Most of you have at least seen The Lorax advertised in your stores or online, but did you know that Seventh Generation has also teamed up to promote The Lorax? Their entire diaper line will feature limited edition Lorax prints! Plus their line will be expanding in March to include NEW Overnight Diapers!
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
My children have LOVED reading The Lorax, which I had never heard of before this new campaign with Seventh Generation and the movie The Lorax coming out by Universal Studios (coming to theatres March 2nd). The new Seventh Generation diapers have the cute little Lorax on all of their diapers which my kids thought were pretty cool since we had been reading the book. Their diapers are eco-friendly which makes it a perfect fit for The Lorax.
I thought this would be a great kick-off since this week is Dr. Seuss’ birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Seuss! We will be making Truffula Trees and celebrating all week and my little guy can now even wear the Lorax to bed at nights on his pull ups! 🙂
One of my readers will win their own copy of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax as well as their choice in size of a pack of Seventh Generation diapers or training pants! To enter simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own. Giveaway open to US only. Winner will be chosen randomly and have 48 hours to claim prize. Ends at 12:01 am March 11, 2012.