Beauty and the Beast inspired Cheesecake Shooters Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
I have not looked forward to a movie as much as I have to see Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. No secret there! We’ve created so many fun posts for this movie which you can see at the end of this post! I’ve been saving up because I want to buy my daughter the Belle’s Musical Tea Cart next year for Christmas – it’s so gorgeous! This Beauty & the Beast inspired Cheesecake Shooters recipe takes only minutes to put together and adds a lovely dramatic flair for your next party!
Cheesecake Shooters Ingredients:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 TBSP sugar
5 TBSP salted butter, melted
6 plastic dessert shooters
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
1 Tub of already made cheesecake filling
Food coloring- Red and Yellow
2 disposable pastry bags
- Split the cheesecake filling into 2 bowls.
- Add red food coloring as desired to one bowl and yellow food coloring to the other.
- Scoop each of the cheesecake filling into a disposable pastry bag – 1 for each color.
- Cut the pastry bag tip and twist the top so you can easily pipe it out.
Cheesecake Shooters Directions:
- 1. Add an inch or so of the graham cracker crust into the bottom of the cup.
- 2. Pipe roughly about the same amount of red cheesecake filling on top.
- 3. Pipe roughly about the same amount of yellow cheesecake filling on top.
- 4. Add another layer of red cheesecake filling on top.
- 5. Add another layer of yellow cheesecake filling on top.
The final step is the topping! There are several ways to do this depending on how creative you are at baking and the time you’re willing to spend on it! You can easily just add some whipping cream with edible rose flowers on top and be done with it!
OR follow the details below to make the top of your cheesecake shooters look like ours!
Green Icing Ingredients:
1 egg white
1.5 cups powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cream of tarter
green gel food coloring
#70 piping tip
Edible Rose Cupcake toppers
Green Icing Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients into a standing mixture (except for the edible rose)
2. Beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
3. Add in desired amount of green gel coloring.
4. Add the green royal icing into the piping bag.
Whipping Cream Ingredients:
1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Whipping Cream Directions:
1. Take the bowl of a standing mixer and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
3. Add in the vanilla and powder sugar. Mix well.
4. Scoop the whipped cream into a piping bag and fit with a star tip.
5. Pipe onto the top of the shooters.
6. Add edible rose on top.
7. Pipe a few green “leaves” on with your royal icing.
Below are a few more Beauty & the Beast inspired ideas: