I found a really neat link called Concept Creativity Class. It is a PDF file that you can print with different educational art ideas.
Here are some examples:
- Make hearts out of paper using red & blue designs for blood flow.
- Cut squares and triangles into different shapes to form other shapes like a heart.
- Make greeting cards with dry flowers and study the botany of each plant.
- Make greeting cards in the shape of leaves.
- Spray Painting Vertebrate Chimes.
- Use Venn Diagrams to separate the animals by classification.
- Making maps with appliques.
- Use different types of cloths on maps to sew in different soil distributions.