PBS Learning Media is currently taking applications for their Digital Innovator.
WHAT’S THE PRIZE??
- All-expense paid, three day trip to Denver for the PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovators Summit and the highly regarded ISTE Conference: PBS Digital Innovators will hear from renowned speakers and pedagogical experts, learn strategies for delivering classroom-ready best practices in digital learning, and network with like-minded peers.
- Samsung Galaxy® tablet: New tablets will enable Lead PBS Digital Innovators to apply their newfound knowledge and teaching in the classroom.
WHO CAN ENTER??
- A registered user of www.pbslearningmedia.org
- Employed as a full- or part-time K-12 classroom teacher, media specialist, curriculum specialist, technology specialist or school librarian (or a combination of roles/grades) in the 2015-2016 school year and intend to continue teaching in the 2016-2017 school year.
- A legal resident of the United States or its territories.
- NOT be an employee or immediate family member of PBS or any PBS public television member station.
WHEN TO ENTER BY:
Entries must be submitted by February 8, 2016.
For MORE details about this contest visit PBS Learning Media.