Gift Ideas for #Teachers – Teacher Appreciation Day
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
May 7-11 is Teacher Appreciation week and it is creeping up VERY quickly!! I love rewarding teachers with gifts, no matter how small or inexpensive, as an extra token of my appreciation for their hard work! Here are a few ideas below but by no means the only ones available! Feel free to leave a comment letting us know what you’ve given your teachers in the past, or teachers what you would loved to receive!
1. Classroom Supplies (White Board Markers, Wet Erase Markers, Flash Drive (4 GB+), Pens/Pencils, etc.)
2. Magazine Subscriptions (National Geographic, Ranger Rick, ZooBooks, Highlights, Your Big Backyard, etc.)
3. Flashcards & Educational Manipulatives. Even classroom games.
4. Books for the Classroom Library, Audio Books, and/or Kindle Books (depends what your teacher needs)
5. Gift Cards (even if only $5!) (Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Restaurants, iTunes, etc.)
6. TIME! Offer to make copies at your home, cut something out, or sharpen pencils.
7. A Bartered service. If you cut hair, offer a haircut. Can you change the oil in a car? Offer that!
8. Depending on the teacher you can bake goodies too!
9. Donate to their DonorsChoose list if they have one. (use promo code SHOUT through the end of the month to double your donation!)
Just a side note, gifts teachers generally prefer not to receive…..MUGS.