From Sept. 1-30, first responders in Florida will receive FREE admission to both Busch Gardens® Tampa and SeaWorld® Orlando. In addition to complimentary admission, qualified first responders receive up to four discounted tickets per park for friends and family for just $50 per ticket, a savings of 48 percent off general admission.
Qualifying first responders include:
- All Florida fire rescue first responders
- Florida emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS/not hospital employees)
- All Florida police and sheriff offices
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission field officers
- Florida Forest Service Forest Rangers
- Florida Park Service law enforcement
- Department of Homeland Security law enforcement agents
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection law enforcement
Qualifying first responders should visit SeaWorldOrlando.com and BuschGardensTampa.com for more information and to register, using the ID.me verification system. Tickets must be used by Sept. 30, 2015. Restrictions apply.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ also has a tribute program called Waves of Honor™. Created in 2001, the Waves of Honor® military solute program provides free admission to the SeaWorld® and Busch Gardens®parks, and Sesame Place® for active members of U.S. armed forces and as many as three direct dependents per service member.