Are your kids reading The 39 Clues from Scholastic? My husband is and I just stumbled across a FREE 39 Clues Vesper Hunt app for android and click HERE for iPad/iPhone/iPod!!!! It looks awesome PLUS right now you’ll get a FREE $1 Amazon MP3 credit if you download it!!
- Suspects: Pay attention to the hints scrolling across your screen. They’ll help you narrow down your search.
- Locations: Click on each of the cities to read more information, and figure out which matches the hint most closely.
- Circuit Game: Start out by focusing on the pieces along the edges. Once you have these pieces in place, you can move to the interior. Every piece will connect-there are no dead ends.
- Matching Game: Begin by quickly tapping a number of the circuits. You will probably find one or two matches that way. Then, you can focus on making more strategic guesses.
- Number Game: Tap or click on an empty space next to the highlighted square. Focus on finding each of the pieces one at a time. If you make a mistake, just start over-you should have plenty of time to get it right.