RetailMeNot, the most widely used online coupon site in the US, has just announced the launch of its new online magazine, The Real Deal by RetailMeNot. I know that I have used RetailMeNot for years, LONG before I became a blogger. I have always looked for ways to save money and I found that using the coupon codes I found at RetailMeNot were the easiest to use and the most accurate. I can’t tell you how much money I’ve saved online using this site. In fact a simple google search for online coupon codes will quickly bring up the page for you! Regardless of all the new money saving sites and apps I always find myself back at RetailMeNot.
The Real Deal by RetailMeNot is a lifestyle magazine that delivers daily shopping, fashion, beauty, parenting, personal finance and seasonal advice to help consumers get more out of their shopping experience for less. These are the kinds of things I always try to keep an eye on!
To celebrate the launch, visitors to The Real Deal by RetailMeNot can share the online magazine with their friends to be registered to win a $25 Starbucks gift card (Mmm Starbucks!). From March 6 to March 15, RetailMeNot will be giving away 20 gift cards per day for all 10 days. The more you share, the more chances you have to win!
Featured sections of The Real Deal by RetailMeNot include:
· Savings Campaign –advice from well-known thought leaders helps consumers become smarter shoppers and empowers young people to own their economic success.
· Weekly Coupon Roundup – published on Tuesdays, this series features a curated roundup of RetailMeNot’s best coupons of the week, often themed around a holiday or seasonal event.
· Seasonal Gift Guides – from Valentine’s Day to Christmas and every holiday in between, this series makes gift giving easy by highlighting the hottest products in each category and matching them to the best deals.
· Trae’s Tips – Trae’s articles are a blend of news reporting and opinion, and range from product roundups to shopping tips.
· What’s In Store – In this series The Real Deal by RetailMeNot editors talk to insiders at well-known retailers and ask them all the questions consumers want to know.
Check out The Real Deal by RetailMeNot here!
This post brought to you by RetailMeNot.