1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
Two 10 oz. bags of mini marshmallows
10 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Wilton black melting chips
1. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with Pam. Set aside.
2. In a large sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat.
3. And the marshmallows to the melted butter, stirring constantly.
4. Once marshmallows are melted, remove from heat and stir in the cereal and salt until well-coated.
5. Using a rubber spatula, transfer the Rice Krispies mixture to prepared pan and press down firmly.
6. Cool completely in pan.