Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist – Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Write your kids names on everything you send them to school with! Inevitably something will be lost and if their name is on it chances are you may get it back again!
3. Do your research - keep an eye on those back to school sales!
4. Buy in bulk. Have more than one child? Buy a large pack of school supplies and split it up between the kids.
5. Go used! Your child really doesn’t need a new backpack every year and thrift stores are usually piled high with lunchboxes, storage boxes, and all sorts of other materials.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri’s Coupons, Downshifting – Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure:Surviving a Teacher’s Salary is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact [email protected] with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!