1. *Remembering: who, what, when, where, why, etc.
2. *Understanding: What statements support, what is the main idea, etc.
3. *Applying: How could you demonstrate, What example can you find, etc.
4. *Analyzing: What are the similarities between, can you make two or more categories, etc.
5. *Evaluating: What would the consequences be if, what will the influence of something be, etc.
6. *Creating: How many ways can you, can you compose a song, etc.
1. Involve some kinesthetic movement to your worksheet.
2. Make it totally creative instead of completive.
3. Make it fun! Would you enjoy doing this?
On the inside of the flap have the student draw a picture of what they recorded for character, problem and solution to help stick the information.
Lastly, have the students write the actual summary on the wide blank empty space.