Office Depot is having some back to school computer sales from now through September 15th IN store AND online! With the combined purchase of one of six premier laptops (detailed below) and a $200 Premium Protection Plan with Accidental Damage, students receive $200 after mail-in rebate.
To be eligible for this promotion, the student must have an .edu email or proof of student status. Additionally, the student must purchase one of the following laptops:
- Toshiba Satellite S855-S5254, $799.99
- HP dm4-3050us, $719.99, after $50 MFR MIR
- ASUS U47A-RGR6, $799.99
- Toshiba Satellite U845-S406 Ultrabook, $879.99
- HP Envy 4-1030us Ultrabook, $829.99, after $50 MFR MIR
- ASUS UX31A-R5102H Ultrabook, $1,049.99
PLUS for a limited time from Office Depot, a Windows 8 upgrade is also available for $14.99 with the purchase of any laptop from Office Depot. The Windows 8 upgrade will take effect via a Microsoft web-based download, when released.