If you live near a Publix make sure to stop by and enjoy their “Best Meals Happen at Home” event from NOW through June 27th. (You can also check out the Best Meals Happen at Home Facebook page.) We LOVE our Publix. Not only is their customer service superb compared to our other local grocer’s but they carry those harder-to-find organic and natural products that our family purchases. Not to mention that my kids know Publix as the “cookie store” because they give all kids a free cookie and a free balloon!
Visit BestMealsatHome.com to sign up and receive emails with weekly recipes and coupon offers that will help you save up to $200 this year! That’s a lot of savings! PLUS look for coupons in-stores that are available NOW through July 11, 2012!
Also while you’re at BestMealsatHome.com you’ll find TONS of delicious recipes! Check our this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Crescents:
Prep time: 10 Min
Start to Finish: 30 Min
Makes: 4 sandwiches
- 2 cans (4 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles, press perforations to seal. Place rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In bowl, mix chicken, celery and sauce. Spoon mixture on half of each rectangle; sprinkle with blue cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- Bake at 375°F 13 to 16 minutes.
Want the chance to win a $25 Publix gift card to help offset your grocery costs? Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below!!
Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. Giveaway is open to US only and will end at 12:01 am est on July 5, 2012.